LE JARDIN APARTMENT – A PEACEFUL SANCTUARY AMIDST CITY VIBRANCY
Inspired from the stunning gardens right in the downtown, Le Jardin offers a green living but still ensure its elegance through semi-classical architectural design.
In addition, the focal concept “City in a garden” is characterized by 45,000m2 greenery encompassed. Further more, first time ever in Phu My Hung, the innovative design – main lobby connects the front and rear parks together creating infinite connection between greeneries.
– Site area : 5.220 m2
– 2 blocks of 22-storeys, 233 condos (92~165m2)
– 8 shops (155~200m2) on 2-storey commercial podium
– Elegant semi-classical design
– 100% condos accessing panoramic park view
Be healthy and happy amidst “green heart” of Phu My Hung – Owning extraordinary location, Nam Phuc Le Jardin Apartment is encompassed by 45,000m2 park right at Southside District, where has the lowest construction coverage rate and highest greenery coverage rate, offering a sheer pleasure for residents: health, happiness, refreshing the mind, recharging the batteries and soothing the senses.
Be active and healthy with myriad amenities
– A host of rejuvenating experiences that inspires a resort feeling and encourages community interaction with main lobby connecting front and rear park together, swimming pool, shops, children playground…right at doorstep.
10,000 steps to a world of amenities and services for convenience and healthy lifestyle.
A recent research showed that setting yourself a target of walking 10,000 steps a day can bring conclusive health benefits. With Le Jardin residents, reaching 10,000 steps isn’t as daunting as it might sound, even with a busy lifestyle as all the matters such as schools, healthcare, shopping, entertainment… are within walking distance providing comprehensive checklist for top-class comfort and increasing the amount of physical activity you do for a lifelong health habit.
– International educational system: Japanese School, Korean School, Taipei School, Canadian International School, Tiny Flower Montessori School…
– Commercial and Financial hub with offices of multi-national companies: Manulife, Unilever, KPMG, Vinamilk, BMW, Porsche…
– Healthcare services: FV hospital, Tam Duc Cardiology Hospital
– Banks: Sacombank, HSBC, ANZ, Shinhan, Vietcombank, Vietinbank…
– Shopping malls: Crescent Mall, Vivo City, Coop Mart, traditional markets
– Restaurants: Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, European…